Vasta
Kasutaja avatar
vabole.lv
teeb vahet tõukurvarda düüsil ja jagajal
teeb vahet tõukurvarda düüsil ja jagajal
Kontakt:

D?RZI?I CITY 2009 / again and again

Postitus Postitas vabole.lv »

D?RZI?I CITY 2009 / PARTY IN A BARN... AGAIN :)

Pilt

----- Original Message -----
to: all air cooled hippies

Darzini City Meeting ´09
As I promised to many of You already, this years meeting will be on the 2nd weekend of September (11th?13th) and traditionally we will have our Talka the weekend before (4th?6th).We will need your help to prepare the meeting. People of the Mercedes, Mini or Golf Club are welcome to join.

Admission
Admission will be for free (donations will be accepted)

Sleeping
People who prefer not to sleep in Tentcity or in their cars, have the possibility to sleep in a bed in neighbor´s house for 5 lats per night and person, or for 3 Lats per night and person, if you bring your own bed and blanket. Places under my roof are for free (families and kids come first)

Food
This year we will organize the meals altogether with the ingrediences everyone brings, Here is the planning, so its easier to decide what to bring:
Friday: BBQ, salats – Saturday: breakfast, big beetle soup, waffles, BBQ, salats – Sunday: pancakes(are on me), Pizza (we only need toppings and cheese)

Drinks
Coffee (I have), tea, water (from tab), juices
Of course I will mix cocktails, vodka, Ice and syrups I have, so we still need:
Bananas, Rum, Orangejuice, Pinapplejuice, Grapefruit juice, and whatever else you would like to drink

Music
As usual we will try to organize musicians and music, though everybody is welcome to bring his band, musical instruments, and present their skills.

Movies
We will have this time an old school projector

Talka
Will be the weekend before the meeting, arrival from Friday evening, possible to stay under roof until Sunday
We will prepare the driving test, make your own roadsign, built the City barrier, may finish the treehouse and prepare the surroundings for the event and will party through the night.

This years special
Drivers will have the chance to prove their skills and may pass the Darzini City Driving test to obtain the official Darzini City Drivers License, a challenge for drivers, codrivers and their cars.

Program in short
Friday, arrival, bbq, music, campfire, chill out
Saturday morningexercise (to warm up), breakfast, arrival of the last ones, driving test, beetlesoup, bbq,
pirts/sauna, campfire, movie and music barn
Sunday: pancakes, planting the new roadsigns, pizza
To register, to get road description, or you simply have some questions, please sent mail to
beetlefarm@gmail.com or be in the forum, my number 00371 26756056 (German, English, slow Latvian) or
Inga 00371 26415026 (Latvian, Russian, slow German)

See You in the Darzini City!!!

BEST REFERENCES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS:
http://sejas.vabole.lv/2008darzini
http://sejas.vabole.lv/2007darzini

---------------------------------------------
P.S. This is NOT official season's closing!!! This is extra for those who like to party!!!
Official closing will be held as usual - first weekend of october
STAY TUNED!!!!
Vasta